Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome!

So, in attempt to more accurately and faithfully document our life here in our humble home; I decided to start completely over in the blogging world. Get a "fresh start" if you will. I have been thinking a lot lately about just how fast this little man is growing up.
That combined with the thought & realization that I haven't been great at journaling his growth and development (this kid is hilarious, and you might never know...) was cause enough to want to start over and give myself an easy place to record all of his and any future littles' growth and achievements. 

But, not to worry. This will not be just a blog about my darling little boy. 

 Anyone who knows me well, knows that I always have some project(s) in the making. Which now that I have my own beautiful home, usually involves some type of homemaking/remodel/landscaping/craft idea for this home of mine. 

For example, I am currently in the middle of redoing/organizing my pantry, which is sure to have a post all by itself in the near future. 

I am also working on making a t-shirt quilt as one of my first major sewing projects. Also to have it's own descriptive post hopefully sooner than later. 

 So, feel free to tag along and comment as you wish, as I begin publishing the very best and also inevitably, some of the very hardest times to come. 

 Welcome to my life in Paradise!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment