Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nursery!

Our little man went to nursery for the first time today at church.  

He doesn't turn 18 months until September 1st, but we went to just test it out and see how he did, while I sat in there with him.  He was doing so good, didn't even look back to see if I was still there.  I did leave him by himself for the last hour, and they said he never cried or even noticed I was gone.

Is it bad that I was thinking "Free at LAST!" as I was walking down the hall to my own class by myself with no toddler to chase or entertain?
(hehe I love my child more than words can say, but I am more than stoked to be able to sit an actually listen to a lesson again!)

I was so proud of him and got my first taste of the love and pride a mother feels when her babies accomplish something big for the first time.

What happened to my baby boy?



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment